Switchfoot, Newsboys, Casting Crowns and Mercy Me will headline the annual Night of Joy in September 2016. While it’s called Night of Joy, it’s actually a 2 night music festival and it will move to new venue for 2016: ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Friday, September 9 – MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Francesca Battistelli, Crowder, Matthew West, Stars Go Dim, Zealand Worship
- Saturday, September 10 – newsboys, for King & Country, Young & Free, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tim Timmons
This year will offer guests both indoor and outdoor concert venues including using Champion Stadium for the headliner acts. Disney is also offering special ticket options for the event.
Matthew West and his family checked out ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex earlier this year:
Fans will have more ticket options for this year’s event than ever before. They will be able to purchase:
- A single-night ticket for Friday’s concerts – $39 plus tax (in advance); $45 the day of the show (if available).
- A ticket which would include a day at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks and the concerts for Saturday night – $99 plus tax (in advance); $114 plus tax the day of the show (if available).
- A 2-Day ticket which includes both nights’ concerts, a day at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks – $119 plus tax (in advance).
And, if that weren’t enough, guests who purchase the 2-Day ticket before August 9, 2016 will also receive one (1) admission to their choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon from September 6 – September 12, 2016. Group discounts also are available.
Tickets will go on sale in mid-April.