2018 Disney World Candlelight Processional Dinner Package information is available for the busy holiday season. The Candlelight Processional is a special presentation that includes a celebrity narrator, full 50 piece orchestra and a mass choir who are telling the story of the birth of Jesus Christ. It’s quite a spectacle and the first two shows are always full. The third show is full if the celebrity is in high demand.
Updated September 25, 2018
The Candlelight Processional is held at the American Gardens Theater in the America Pavilion and is included free of charge with your Epcot admission and is first come, first seated, unless you book the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package which allows you to receive a special pass that guarantees you a seat for a performance.
The Candlelight Processional takes place at 5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm nightly from November 22 to December 30, 2018.
The Candlelight Processional Dining Package will provide you with a lunch or dinner meal at one of the Epcot restaurants below. The meal includes a choice of appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic, non-speciality beverage or a full buffet at buffet restaurants. Princes below do not include tax or gratuity and park admission is required. You can use your Disney Dining Plan but they do not accept the Quick Service Plan.
- Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan – 2 Credits per person
- Premium Dining Plan and Platinum Dining Plan – 1 Credit per person
You can book online beginning July 11, 2018 by following this link https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/ or call 407-WDW-DINE.
Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion)
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion)
- Chefs de France (France pavilion)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion)
- The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion)
- La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion)
- Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion)
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion)
- Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).
Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at:
- For Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3.
- For Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
To reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages, please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 beginning June 11, 2018.
Learn important information about the Candlelight Dining Packages.
- This experience requires 2 Table Service Entitlements for Magic Your Way Dining and Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Packages.
- Candlelight Dining Packages are only offered seasonally, during the holiday season only.
- Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices shown here.
- Valid Epcot admission is required and is not included.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 for additional information and reservations. You may also visit Holidays Around the World for the latest information.
- Reservations require a candlelight guarantee.
- Reservations for Candlelight Dining Packages can be made beginning on July 11, 2018. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will be for the specific date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Park admission is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.
- Shows take place 3 times per day at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM, except on December 4, 2016 when shows take place at 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM only.
Here’s a list of 2018 narrators so far.
I’ll fill it in as Disney announces more narrators!
- 11/22 – 11/23 – Chita Rivera
- 11/24 – 11/25 – Helen Hunt
- 11/26 – 11/27 – Alfonso Ribeiro
- 11/28 – Robby Benson
- 12/1 – 12/2 – John Stamos
- 12/3 – 12/6 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/7 – 12/9 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12 – Bart Millard
- 12/13 – 12/14 – Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17 – Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20 – Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23 – Auli’l Cravalho
- 12/24 – 12/25 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27 – Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30 – TBD
To reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages, call (407)WDW-DINE or book online here.