For the first time in the galaxy, during Star Wars Weekends guests will be allowed to sample delicious food and drink offerings themed to the Star Wars Universe at the Rebel Hangar: A Star Wars Lounge Experience.
The new Rebel Hangar experience is available for reservations and the dining experience will take place during Star Wars Weekends only at the Backlot Express location in Hollywood Studios backlot next to Star Tours. The experience will only be offered from 4 to 9pm. Pricing isn’t provided at this time but are said to be $14.99 or less.
Here’s the menu that will be offered:
- Pilot’s Pomme Frites – these are tossed with parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley with a garlic aioli for dipping
- Ensalada Naboo – seared chicken breast, bibb lettuce, grape tomatoes, watermelon radish, almond frica, and a parmesan-peppercorn ranch dressing
- Lightsaber Bites – hand-dipped corn-battered knockwurst sausages with house-made chips and mustard dipping sauce
- The Dark Fried – Chicken and Darth Vader waffles served with maple syrup and sweet barbecue sauce
- Trio of Thermal Detonators – spicy pork wings topped with spicy piquillo-pepper sauce and slaw
- Slider Sampler featuring “The Sith” barbecue-braised brisket with cole slaw and “The Jedi” with barbecued pulled chicken with arugula
- Fruit and Cheese “Sabers” featuring Tillamook cheddar, Brie, goat cheese, pickled vegetables, crostini, cheddar crackers, blueberries, raspberries, honeydew melon, strawberry, olives and gherkins
- Chips & Sith – hummus with red pepper coulis, black sesame dust, and corn tortilla chips
- Yoda Key Lime Cake
- Trio of Star Wars mini cupcakes, including Mini Darth Vader (chocolate-peanut butter), Mini Yoda (chocolate-hazelnut), and Mini Jabba the Hutt (salted caramel latte) served in the Han Solo Carbonite Souvenir Box
A new drink menu will also be available:
- Imperial Blue – Maker’s Mark Whisky, Cointreau, Blue Curacao, sweet and sour, topped with Sprite
- Tatooine Sunset – Stoli vanilla, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, pineapple juice with grenadine
- Rebel Red – Grey Goose vodka, Chambord, sour mix and a splash of grenadine
- Dagobah Swamp Juice – Midori, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, sweet and sour, topped with lemon-lime foam
- The Dark Side – Stoli vanilla vodka, Bailey’s liqueur, crème de cocoa and brownie garnish
- Alderaan Ale
The Jabba the Hutt and Yoda cupcakes will also be available at Tusken Fridge Raiders, Trolley Car Café, Starring Rolls Cafe, and Backlot Express. The Darth Vader cupcake will be available at all quick-service locations, including Starring Rolls Cafe, and Trolley Car Cafe and Tusken Fridge Raiders at Darth’s Mall.
For Reservations, visit DisneyWorld.com/dine or call 407-WDW-DINE.