This is a special treat for Annual Passholders!
Annual Passes are a great benefit to many Guests who visit the Disney Parks regularly. However, Annual Passholders have a finite number of Park Reservations that they can secure without a hotel reservation.
Let’s look at how many Park Reservations are available for each Annual Passholder Tier:
- Disney Incredi-Pass: Up to 5 reservations at a time
- Disney Sorcerer Pass: Up to 5 reservations at a time
- Disney Pirate Pass: Up to 4 reservations at a time
- Disney Pixie Dust Pass: Up to 3 reservations at a time
This makes it difficult for local Annual Passholders and those staying offsite that need longer times in the park. If you need more days, you have to wait to “use” one before grabbing another.
This can make it difficult especially during busier dates when parks may “sell out” for Annual Passholders.
Dates and parks
Disney will occasionally add bonus reservations for Annual Passholders. This began during the explosion of 50th Anniversary festivities in October 2021. These “bonus reservations” have been available for Annual Passholders sporadically sporadically since then.
THE BEST PART IS THAT THESE BONUS RESERVATIONS DO NOT COUNT AGAINST YOUR PARK RESERVATIONS ALLOTMENT.
Bonus park pass reservations are available for all four theme parks just before Spring Break. Dates range from March 2 to March 10, 2023.
- March 2: Epcot, Hollywood Studios
- March 3: Animal Kingdom, Epcot
- March 4: Animal Kingdom, Epcot
- March 5: Epcot, Hollywood Studios
- March 6: Animal Kingdom, Epcot
- March 7: Epcot, Magic Kingdom
- March 8: Epcot, Hollywood Studios
- March 9: Animal Kingdom, Epcot
- March 10: Animal Kingdom, Epcot
We are happy to see Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom added to this lineup! Will you be adding any bonus park reservations in the coming days? Let us know in the comments below and share this post with a fellow Passholder.