Christmas just came early for Annual Passholders! You will not believe all the special perks that will be available for a limited time.
There are many great perks for Annual Passholders at Walt Disney World. One of the greatest perks of being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder is the fantastic discounts available on shopping and dining in the Parks.
Starting on December 12th through December 23rd, Annual Passholders can enjoy an even greater discount on Disney merchandise. Instead of the typical 20% savings on merchandise throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Annual Passholers can save 30% off for this limited time.
Discount at Festival of the Holidays
Annual Passholders will be able to save even more while visiting EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays. Starting on December 12th through December 23rd, Annual Passholders can save 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at the following locations.
- American Holiday Table – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- The Donut Box Near Test Track – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – The Odyssey Pavilion
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Mele Kalikimaka Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry
- Nochebuena Cocina – Near Port of Entry – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost – Between China and Germany Pavilions
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Currently, Annual Passholders have a finite number of Park Reservations that they can secure. These “Bonus Reservations” have been available for Annual Passholders sporadically throughout the year. The best part is that these bonus reservations do not count against your Park Reservations number allowed.
Now Walt Disney World is offering many “Bonus Reservations” heading into the busy Christmas season. Bonus Reservations are now available for all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks from December 12th through December 23rd. The only exception is December 16th.
Bonus Reservations are now available for all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks from December 12th through December 23rd.
New MagicShot Available
Finally, Annual Passholders visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom, December 12th through December 23rd, can enjoy a special Up-inspired MagicShot near the Tree of Life between Africa and Asia. You will be able to see the house from Up taking flight with large amounts of balloons causing the house to ascend into the sky. To access this special MagicShot, an Annual Pass and a government-issued id are required.
Finally, Annual Passholders visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom, December 12th through December 23rd, can enjoy a special Up-inspired MagicShot near the Tree of Life between Africa and Asia.
You can also add some pizazz to your photos using fun seasonal props featuring woodland critters. There are so many great ways to enjoy being an Annual Passholder at Walt Disney World this holiday season.
What do you think of these great Annual Passholder perks? Will you be using any of these this Christmas season? Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Page.