Spring is in the air and the crowds are growing at Walt Disney World. Check out the current wait times in all 4 Theme Parks . How long would you wait for your favorite attraction?
Spring Break Crowds
Earlier we shared that this week would be a busy one, with Park Pass reservations nearly gone on several days this week! Since the phased reopening of the theme parks, park reservations are required for all four theme parks.
Recently the Disney Chief Financial Officer, Christine McCarthy, shared that the Disney Parks were still not operating at full capacity and they will not be returning to normal capacity. This may be surprising to Guests visiting where wait times are on the rise.
This week we have seen high wait times that makes us wonder what capacity the parks are currently at.
2 Hours+ Wait Times
Currently, 4 attractions have wait times over 2 hours. Unfortunately three of these four attractions are all in the same park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This inflates the wait times for the other remaining attractions in the Park as well.
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the following attractions have longer than a 2 hour wait time:
- Rise of the Resistance: 180 minutes
- Tower of Terror: 130 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash: 130 minutes
It is worth noting that there are no Lightning Lane times available for these attractions. The fourth attraction with a 2 hour + wait time is Flight of Passage in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Currently, 4 attractions have wait times over 2 hours. Unfortunately three of these four attractions are all in the same park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
18 Attractions with Wait Times over an Hour
Throughout the Parks wait times are long, but how long would you be willing to wait for your favorite attraction? Let’s check out the wait times at each Walt Disney World Park.
- 7 Dwarfs Mine Train: 90 minutes (all Individual Lightning Lane passes have been purchased)
- Jungle Cruise: 80 minutes
- Space Mountain: 75 minutes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 75 minutes
- Splash Mountain: 65 minutes
- Peter Pan’s Flight: 60 minutes
- Astor Orbiter: 60 minutes
- Haunted Mansion: 65 minutes
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Millenium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run is at 95 minutes
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster: 90 minutes
- Toy Story Mania: 85 minutes
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 80 minutes
- Alien Swirling Saucers: 60 minutes
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: 95 minutes
- Test Track: 90 minutes
- Frozen Ever After: 70 minutes
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Na’vi River Journey: 70 minutes
- Kilimanjaro Safari: 105 minutes
These wait times are a bit extreme even for Guests who realized that this would be a busy week. Due to the high wait times, Lightning Lane selections are no longer available for select attractions while other attractions offer return times around park closing.
What do you think of the current wait times? Would you be willing to wait 100 minutes or longer for these attractions? What is the longest that you have ever waited in line for an attraction? Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Page.