Disney’s Magic Shots are a fun way to capture some great memories in Walt Disney World. Now, there are some fun new Magic Shots available for one day only! Which of these Magic Shots are you hoping to get?
Disney+ Day takes place on November 12 and has now become a yearly event celebrating the launch of Disney+!
One of the fun perks on Disney+ day in Walt Disney World is the limited time Magic Shots that will be available just for Disney+ subscribers! Each Park has at least a few. So what can we expect?
There are 3 great opportunities for Magic shots in Magic Kingdom on November 12.
- Olaf Magic Shot, by the entrance to Tomorrowland, across from Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peg Leg Pete Magic Shot, near the gazebo located behind Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
- Donald Duck Magic Shot, outside the entrance to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, next to the Rivers of America
Epcot also has 3 fun new Magic Shots for just one day!
- Baby Groot Magic Shot, near the entrance to The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie Magic Shot, in front of the fountain next to Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- A Disney+ prop, by the back of the Morocco Pavilion
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There is a lot of fun to be had at Hollywood Studios on Disney+ Day, and these Magic Shots are no exception!
- Violet and Jack-Jack Magic Shot, in front of The Incredibles backdrop in Animation Courtyard
- Kowakian Monkey Magic Shot, outside of the large archway near the market in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- A Disney+ prop, next to Echo Lake
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Finally in Animal Kingdom, you can find even more fun!
- Tuk Tuk Magic Shot, on the bridge between Expedition Everest and Dinoland, U.S.A.
- Up Magic Shot, next to the Discovery River between Africa and Asia
- A Disney+ prop, near the waterfall directly beneath the Tree of Life
At home and in the Parks
There is even a special appearance from Grogu (baby Yoda!) with an all-new AR lens! Subscribers can access this special photo opportunity in the Parks or at home!
This lens will be complimentary for November 12 and will be available only for Genie+ purchasers after that.
Which of these Magic Shots will you be checking out on Disney+ Day? Let us know in the comments below, or tell us on Facebook.