Disney chefs and beverage managers have created some fun and tasty limited-time offerings in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. Check them all out here, with photos!
Whether you are Irish or not, St. Patrick’s Day is a fun time to join in the festivities with delicious limited-time offerings. Check out the Foodie Guide to St. Patrick’s Day at Disney Parks below.
First, we’ll start with Disneyland Resort. There are so many tasty items to choose from!
Trolley Treats and Marceline’s Confectionary
Look for the following treats at Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure Park and Marceline’s Confectionery in the Downtown Disney District.
- St. Patrick’s Mickey Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow ears, enrobed in milk chocolate, colored white chocolate, and a green top hat (available Mar. 10-17)
- Pot of Gold Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, dipped in dark chocolate, and embellished with yellow white chocolate and gold candy-coated milk chocolates, rainbow sour belt, and green chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 17)
- Shamrock Krispy – Shamrock-shaped krispies dipped in green and white chocolate decorated with a yellow Mickey (available Mar. 7-17)
- Mint Chocolate Cookie Marshmallow Wand – Mickey-shaped marshmallow dipped in mint milk chocolate, enrobed in chocolate cookie crumbles, and drizzled with green and white chocolate (available Mar. 10-17)
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express
Also, in Downtown Disney District at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express, guests can enjoy Mint Chocolate Chip Glazed Beignets – A sweet blend of chocolate chips and fresh mint with a “touch of the Irish” green sprinkles (available Mar. 15-21).
Uva Bar & Café
Savory dishes are available at Uva Bar & Café in Disney’s Downtown District. Make your plans since they’re only available on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Burger – Angus Beef patty resting on a bed of braised cabbage topped with Swiss cheese, sliced corned beef, and whole grain mustard a oli on a brioche bun served with garlic fries
- Irish Nachos – French fries topped with corned beef, Guinness beer cheese, pico de gallo and spicy a oli
- Irish Libations
Next, we’ll move to Walt Disney World Resort for more creative and delicious treats. Yum! The following locations are all at Disney Springs.
First, Amorette’s Patisserie offers not only beautiful but also delightful dishes. St. Patrick’s days are no exception!
- Shamrock Cream Puff with Irish cream mousse and whiskey-caramel sauce (available Mar. 12-20)
- Crème Brûlée – Matcha orange crème brûlée (available Mar. 12-20)
Here you’ll find Piñatas and Irish Cream infused chocolates! Check out the tasty details below:
- Irish Whiskey Chocolate Squares – Dark chocolate ganache infused with Irish whiskey (available Mar. 12-20)
- Irish Cream Chocolate Ganache Squares – Milk chocolate ganache infused with Irish cream (available Mar. 12-20)
- Leprechaun Mickey Piñata – Chocolate piñata filled with gold-dusted chocolate marshmallows (available Mar. 12-20)
Who doesn’t love burgers and shakes? D-Luxe Burger serves an Irish twist for the entire month of March!
- Dubliner Burger – Signature-blend beef patty topped with Dubliner cheddar, corned beef, shoestring fried onions, Irish stout barbecue sauce, lettuce, and grilled onions (available Mar. 1-31)
- Irish Cream Milkshake – Vanilla gelato with Irish cream, caramel sauce, toasted marshmallow, and green sprinkles (available Mar. 1-31)
City Works Eatery & Pour House
If Reubens or Shepherd’s Pie are more your liking, go to City Works.
- Corned Beef Reuben – Shaved corned beef, Champagne kraut, whiskey mustard, Irish stout onions, Gruyere, marble rye (available Mar. 10-17)
- Shepherd’s Pie – Stout-braised ground beef, peas, carrots, onions, shredded cabbage, potato purée (available Mar. 10-17)
- Irish Libations (available Mar. 10-17)
Vivoli il Gelato
Also, to try gelato mixed with matcha tea or green velvet cake, see these lucky dishes below:
- St. Patrick’s Affagato – Your choice of gelato, matcha tea, and whipped cream (available through Mar. 31)
- Green Velvet Cake Shake: Cake batter gelato, green velvet cake, milk, whipped cream and cannoli filling (available through Mar. 31)
Peppermint Patty drinks can be found at Disney Springs YeSake. Here they combine mint, lemonade, and blue curaçao syrup served with whipped cream and peppermint bark topping. This drink is available in alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions. YeSake will serve this minty treat until the leprechauns return home on March 31.
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Finally, our last stop at Disney Springs is Raglan Road Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival! For St. Patrick’s Day only, enjoy an intimate night with acoustic sounds. Here, guests enjoy a live band comes directly from Ireland! Visit www.raglanroad.com for reservations.
Next, we move to Animal Kingdom to check out what they’re cooking up to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
Isle of Java and Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks
- Irish Coffee with Irish whiskey, Joffrey’s Coffee, whipped cream, and shamrock sprinkles (available Mar. 12-17)
Creature Comforts, Restaurantosaurus, and Flame Tree Barbecue
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake – Chocolate with mint ganache filling, vanilla frosting, and chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 2-17)
- St. Patrick’s Day Trio – Madeline rainbow cake, cream liqueur-coffee panna cotta, and vanilla chiffon cake pop with whiskey-caramel ganache (available Mar. 17-20)
- St. Patrick’s Day Reuben Totchos – Crispy tater tots loaded with nacho cheese, sautéed corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and crunchy rye croutons (available Mar. 12-17)
- St. Patrick’s Day Ice Cream Sandwich – Mint Ice cream between double chocolate-chip cookies rolled in shamrock sprinkles (available Mar. 1-17)
Creature Comforts and Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Mickey Colossal Cinnamon Roll – Green icing drizzle on Mickey Colossal Cinnamon Roll (available Mar. 17)
Finally, let’s see what Disney World Resorts are whipping up to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
Disney World Resorts
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Pop Century Resort
At each of these Disney Resort food courts, guests will find Luck of the Green. This is a chocolate cupcake filled with mint crème topped with vanilla buttercream and shamrock sprinkles. Available Mar. 15-18.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Found at Dahlia Lounge and Three Bridges Bar and Grill, look for St. Paddy’s Dessert. This dish features an Irish cream mousse filled pâte à choux with pistachio cream and a chocolate shamrock available Mar. 17-20. Fancy!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
A Key Lime Tart with graham cracker crust, key lime custard, and shamrock garnishes is available Mar. 8-18.
The Artist Palette, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Irish Car Bundt featuring Irish stout Bundt cake with Irish cream mousse and Irish whiskey caramel is available Mar. 8-18.
Wind & Waves Market, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
A festive Shamrock Whoopie Pie made of green tea cake with gold citrus crème filling is available Mar. 12-20.
Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Known for it’s festive cupcakes, check out the St. Patrick Cupcake. A yummy green velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing decorated with Chip ‘N Dale and shamrocks. But, it’s only available on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Lastly, both Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale and Compass feature a Irish Cream Mousse Cupcake. This chocolate cupcake is topped with an Irish cream mousse dome and chocolate crisp pearls. Look for it March 10-18.
So many festive choices! Which ones look tempting? Please let us know your thoughts on our Facebook page or share comments below.