Love it, hate it, or somewhere in the middle, looks like ShopDisney continues to use Merch Passes for upcoming limited merchandise. Read here for here for the scoop on when to get passes for not one, but three limited Minnie Mouse Main Attraction collections on ShopDisney!
Everyone loves Minnie Mouse and adding attraction-based Minnie merchandise has proved to be wildly popular. Many shoppers, including myself, have been disappointed not being able to get these elusive items.
We previously wrote details on ShopDisney’s new Merch Pass here. If you want to purchase items from this collection, you must register simply for a chance to purchase an item. This lottery system was put in place as an effort to combat shopping bots but left many people disappointed.
Merch Pass details:
- Guests are entering for a chance to purchase items. This is not a guarantee.
- No one that reserves products is obligated to purchase them.
- Only one entry per drawing is allowed.
- Shoppers must be registered with shopDisney to register.
- Selected guests will have a limited time to purchase reserved items.
King Arthur Carrousel Collection
The Minnie Mouse set is based on King Arthur’s Carrousel located at Fantasyland in Disneyland. The colors are more muted and regal to mimic the colors of the carrousel.
MerchPass entries for Series 7: King Arthur Carrousel open on Tuesday, 8/11 at 10:00am (ET).
This is one of my favorite collections. Love the whimsical, bright colors, and playful accents on the Dumbo collection. Read here for a sneak peek of this set.
MerchPass entries for Series 8: Dumbo open on Tuesday, 8/18 at 10:00am (ET).
Big Thunder Mountain Collection
The colors in this set reflect the rustic and earthy ride. I especially like the use of denim in this set.
MerchPass entries for Series 9: Big Thunder Mountain begin on Tuesday, 9/15 at 10:00am (ET).
Instructions and Final Thoughts
- Visit the MerchPass entry page (shopDisney.com/merchpass)
- Log in to your Disney Account on shopDisney.com or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Select the drawings for item(s) you’re interested in purchasing (not a guarantee).
- Click “Submit” to enter the MerchPass event. Shoppers will see a confirmation page which confirms that you’ve correctly registered for products.
- On the day of the drawing, be on the lookout for an email from shopDisney MerchPass – Early Access Drawing, [email protected] (Be sure to check your spam folder also.)
The MerchPass can be difficult to locate on shopDisney’s website. For easier access, using the link in step one above. A fellow KtP writer’s post shared that these collections will not be available at stores. At this time, they only way they can be purchased is by using the ShopDisney.com MerchPass.
Although I love Disney sharing multiple dates, Tuesday mornings are difficult for those who work during the day. Hopefully we’ll have better luck with these than past sets.