Sailing on Disney Cruise Line when they cruise again? You can take advantage of a Castaway Club Welcome offer!
Disney Cruise Lines Announces Castaway Club Welcome Offer
Sail Again and Save Up to $350
Book within 60 days after disembarking your first Disney cruise to lock in these special savings on your next sailing. This is great to keep in mind if you plan to sail in the future!
Save $50 per stateroom per night when booking a Verandah Stateroom; maximum savings of $350 on a 7-night or longer cruise.
Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. See below to discover other ways to save and learn important details.
Other Ways to Save
- Save $40 per stateroom per night when booking an Oceanview Stateroom; maximum savings of $280 on a 7-night or longer cruise.
- Save $30 per stateroom per night when booking an Inside Stateroom; maximum savings of $210 on a 7-night or longer cruise.
Castaway Club Welcome Offer Blockout Dates
- Reservation must be booked within 60 days after disembarking first Disney cruise.
- Cruise must commence within 22 months from the time of booking.
- Limited to one booking per first time cruiser household.
- Offer available for new bookings only.
- At least one Guest from the original sailing party must travel.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts.
- Excludes Suites and Concierge, Categories with Restrictions (VGT, OGT, and IGT) and 2-night sailingsBlock out dates apply.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions
Stay connected with Kenny the Pirate on Facebook where you can find all the latest Disney news, offers, and planning tips!
We totally agree with you Tammi! The placeholder at a cost of $250 is well worth the discount on a future cruise! If one can afford to secure a placeholder before they disembark, then it’s going to save more money in the long run. I love that Disney is offering this to first time cruisers though, just in case they, like you, don’t think they want a second go around!
This must be for those 1st time cruisers (like I was) that didn’t book a placeholder because they thought they wouldn’t go on a 2nd cruise. The 10% off placeholder is definitely better than this. My advice is to ALWAYS book a placeholder even if you THINK you won’t use it. DCL is addictive! I have been on 7 DCL cruises since Dec. 2015 and should have been on 8, but my Alaska one was cancelled for the beginning of June :(