It might be time to escape the cold and dreary weather and begin to think about spring by visiting Disney World! If you are thinking of staying at one of the hotels located in Disney Springs, read on to see a great offer that is available.
Why would you want to consider staying at Disney Springs? Well, while they are not considered to be official Disney resorts, they do offer many of the same benefits!
Guests staying at Disney Springs hotels can also enjoy the benefit of having Extra Magic Hours and Disney Fastpass+ service.
Disney Springs resort area hotels are currently offering a ‘Spring Into Summer’ sale if you travel between April 1 – June 30, 2020.
The ‘Spring Into Summer’ rate includes the following benefits if you stay at one of seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels:
- Extra Magic Hours (with valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket)
- 60-day Disney Fastpass+ service ( (with valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket)
- Bus shuttle to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- “Passport to Savings” booklet – which features discounts and specials from area Disney Springs merchants. Save on entertainment, dining and shopping!
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World golf courses
- Disney Merchandise purchased at the parks can be delivered to your hotel
Hotels Included in the Offer
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista – Rooms from $99/night (save up to 15% off)
- Best Western – Rooms from $101.99/night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Rooms from $129/night (promo code OZ)
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Suites from $134/night & 50% off Resort Fee
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Rooms from $119/night (promo code OZ)
- Holiday Inn – Rooms from $103/night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – Rooms from $107/night
Now is a great time to visit Walt Disney World! If I were heading there now, I would be sure to visit Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival, which was a favorite among the KtP writers. It’s not hard to see why with all of the beautiful flower and garden displays, topiaries located throughout the park and great food and entertainment!
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway recently opened over at Hollywood Studios and with Rise of the Resistance and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, it is the place to be! Take advantage of those hotel benefits and try to grab a Fastpass, as this is a Tier One attraction!
I think this is a great deal! If the deluxe resorts are not in your budget, this is a great option and it’s a bonus to have almost all of the same benefits as the onsite hotels!
You can find the full offer details at the official Disney Springs hotels website.