Guests attending the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will see a variety of new treats to try while enjoying their private viewing location for Epcot Forever Fireworks.
Our Family attended The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party in 2019 and it quickly became our favorite Disney splurge. You can read more about our experience attending the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party here and see the updated food and drink offerings.
- Kristoff’s Kransekake Almond Cookie
- Honeymaren’s assorted Carolines
- Sven’s Cheesecake Filled Cream Horns
- Troll Rock Coconut Bon Bon’s
- Anna’s Sunflower Birthday Cake Cupcakes
- Elsa’s Blue Raspberry and Coconut Shimmering Mousse Push-Pop
- Olaf’s Summer No Sugar Added Lemon Blueberry Parfait
- Bruni’s Nitro Fried S’more Chocolate Mousse, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Fresh Toasted Marshmallows and Color Changing Spoon
Ryders Savory Station
- Mixed Grill Focaccia Sandwich
- Cheese Puff Sliders with Pimento Cheese
- House Fried Kettle Chips with Lime Seasoning and Enchanted Forest Dip
Hot and Cold Sweets Station
- Agnarr’s Warm Short Dough Cookies with Warm Grilled Peach and Strawberry Compotes, Whipped Cream, Fresh Fruit,
- Hand Dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Jimmies, Nuts, and Cherries
- “Frozen Heart” and other nonalcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
A new menu also means some of our favorite drinks and snacks will no longer be available, I will definitely miss Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue!
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Orange Glitter Glaze
- Elsa’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
- Freeze Fried Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Anna’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits with Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Mystical Winter Spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue—served with country bread cubes, broccoli, and grilled flatbread
Menu courtesy of Orlando Parks News.
As a bonus, guests attending the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party get an exclusive ride on the Frozen Ever After attraction to end their magical evening.
Disney recently extended dates through the end of April for the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. The price is $99 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $59 per child (ages 3 to 9). Separate admission to Epcot is also required.
Which of the new menu items are you looking forward to the most? Are there any special Frozen-themed treats you are sad to see go? Let us know on the facebook page.
Jess is an experienced Disney traveler, wife, mom of two beautiful girls and golden-doodle Maui. Disney World has always been her Happy Place. She embraces the motto ‘Hakuna Matata’ and looks forward to sharing her love of all things Disney with you!