Moonlight Magic is an exclusive offering for Disney Vacation Club members and their guests. DVC members are required to register in advance on the member website and can bring themselves and up to 5 additional guests. Each quarter the event is hosted in various theme parks at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. The Epcot Moonlight Magic event is hosted July 16 and August 15, 2018. Here’s the details.
- Attendees may enter the park for the event beginning at 6pm.
- Event wristbands will be available at Innoventions West, International Gateway or Main Entrance beginning at 6pm.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Complimentary ice cream novelties are available for guests near Innoventions West Breezeway near Epcot Character Spot beginning at 9:30pm.
One complimentary quick service meal (which includes Entree, Side and non-alcoholic beverage) per guest will be available at the following locations:
- Midnattsol Bakeri – 6:00-9:00pm
- Liberty Inn – 6:00-9:00pm
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop – 6:00-9:00pm
- Electric Umbrella – 6:00pm-12:30am
- Sunshine Seasons – 6:00pm-12:30am
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission: Space
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
CHARACTER MEET AND GREETS
- Star-Lord, Gamora (Future World East)
- Mickey, Goofy (Test Track)
- Hiro & Baymax (Regular location)
- Sebastian (The Seas with Nemo)
- Edna Mode, Mrs. Incredible (Future World West)
- Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable (Showcase Plaza Gazebo)
- Elena of Avalor (Mexico)
- Anna, Kristoff, Elsa, Olaf (Norway)
Exclusive event merchandise will be available for purchase at Future World Bridge Kiosk.
- Meet Disney Vacation Club executives – 9:30-10:30 (Pin Central West)
- Super Summer Dance Party – 9:30-11:30pm (Fountain View Stage)
- DVC Fireworks – 11:45pm (World Showcase Lagoon)