Disney Vacation Club members who signed up in advance for the free tickets to the 2018 Magic Kingdom DVC Moonlight Madness should be excited by the characters that will be visiting for these great members and their guests only parties!
The exclusive DVC Member/Guest parties at the Magic Kingdom will take place on Thursday, January 11, Sunday January 28 and Tuesday, February 6 from 9pm to 12am each night. Party guests will be able to ride attractions with little to no wait, view a special, dynamic fireworks display, enjoy complimentary food and beverages and meet some rare characters! Here’s the lineup that will amaze you:
Starting at 6 p.m., event Guests will begin mixing with day Guests (please, note that a reservation is required to attend the event). Guests may arrive with wristbands from their Disney Vacation Club resort or the Transportation and Ticket Center check-in location. Guests who are already in the park may check-in and receive their wristband in the following locations:
- Main Entrance – Starting at 6 p.m.
- Stitch’s Great Escape – starting at 6 p.m.
- Tortuga Tavern – starting at 6 p.m.
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Haunted Mansion
- Hall of Presidents
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Ariel’s Grotto – Meet Ariel
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- it’s a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Enjoy complimentary snacks & beverages, including ice cream novelties at the following locations:
- Casey’s Corner & Tortuga Tavern: Hot dogs & snacks
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café: Veggie Burgers, hot dogs & snacks
- Pete’s Sily Sideshow: Ice Cream Novelties
- Columbia Harbour House, Pinocchio Village Haus,
- Tomorrowland Terrace: Chicken breast nuggets, hot dogs, and snacks.
- Frontierland Dance Party: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Meet Disney Vacation Club Executives: 9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Moonlight Magic Blast! Fireworks Spectacular: 11:30 p.m.
- Hyenas- Shenzi, Banzai & Ed (Tiki Room Walkway)
- Baloo and Louie (Near Swiss Family Treehouse)
- Moana (Landing by Jungle Cruise)
- Tiana and Naveen (Liberty Square Ticket Office)
- Mickey and Minnie (Liberty Bell)
- Oogie Boogie (Liberty Square Gazebo)
- Robin Hood, Friar Tuck & Little John (West Castle Walls)
- Hippos and Ostriches from Fantasia (Castle Arches)
- Esmeralda and Clopin (East Castle Walls)
- Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Anastasia, Drizella, Snow White, The Prince, Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip (Princess Fairytale Hall)
- Chip and Dale (The Barnstormer)
- Marie, Three Little Pigs, & Big Bad Wolf (Storybook Circus Splash Zone)
- Pluto and Goofy (By Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin)