Walt Disney World is a magical place for human guests, now the magic will extend to dogs as well! Dogs will soon be allowed to stay with guests at certain Disney World resorts with their human companion. Here’s the details:
Beginning Sunday, October 15, 2017 guests will be able to stay with their dogs in one of four resorts for an additional fee to cover potential cleaning:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – $50 per night
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort – $50 per night
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – $75 per night
- Cabins at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort – $50 per night
The fee per room is required for each guest with a dog. There will be a maximum of TWO dogs per guest room. Guests will be provided access to pet walkways for exercise and green spaces with pet relief areas.
Disney will provide the following amenities for the dogs and their friends to help accommodate their needs.
- At check-in, Pluto’s Welcome Kit includes mat, bowls, a pet ID tag, courtesy plastic disposable bags, puppy pads, dog walking maps, and a Pluto “Do Not Disturb” door hanger indicating to hotel staff that a pet is in the room.
- If you wish to board your dog during the day, Best Friends Pet Care will still be available for you to book for an additional fee.
- Coming soon! Pet merchandise .
Dogs will be expected to have good behavior and leashed while in public guest areas. For additional information call 407-W-DISNEY. DVC Members should contact Member Services at 800-800-9800.
What do you think of this new offering?