The Candlelight Processional is the re-telling of the birth of Jesus Christ with a live orchestra and celebrity narrator that is presented multiple times nightly during the Epcot Holiday’s Around the World Festival. Here’s the restaurants, costs and initial listing of narrators.
Candlelight Processional dining packages include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select full-service restaurants (or 1 full buffet where applicable). All dining packages include guaranteed preferred seating for the Candlelight Processional. Dining Packages do not include park admission—separate park admission is required.
|Lunch Adult||Lunch Child (3-9)||Dinner Adult||Dinner Child (3-9)|
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall*
|Chefs de France
|Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
|The Garden Grill*
The Land Pavilion
|La Hacienda de San Angel
|Nine Dragons Restaurant
|Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
|San Angel Inn Restaurante
|Spice Road Table
|Trattoria al Forno*
|Tutto Italia Ristorante
* The following restaurants also offer breakfast options:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast: $60.00 for adults; $36.00 for children
- Garden Grill Breakfast: $43.00 for adults; $27.00 for children
- Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast: $47.00 for adults; $28.00 for children
To reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages, please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 beginning June 30, 2017.
Learn important information about the Candlelight Dining Packages.
- This experience requires 2 Table Service Entitlements for Magic Your Way Dining and Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Packages.
- Candlelight Dining Packages are only offered seasonally, during the holiday season only.
- Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices shown here.
- Valid Epcot admission is required and is not included.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 for additional information and reservations. You may also visit Holidays Around the World for the latest information.
- Reservations require a candlelight guarantee.
- Reservations for Candlelight Dining Packages can be made beginning on Friday, June 30, 2017. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will be for the specific date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Park admission is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.
- Shows take place 3 times per day at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM, except on December 4, 2016 when shows take place at 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM only.