Registration is now open for Annual Passholder previews of Pandora: the World of Avatar. The previews are for May 13 through May 22, 2017 only at this time. The media preview is scheduled for May 23rd. Here’s the details and registration link.
Passholder In-Park Preview for Pandora – The World of Avatar
You’re invited to get an early peek of a groundbreaking destination–Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Here, you’ll be among the first to experience expeditions where you can fly on the back of a banshee, walk under floating mountains and navigate a mystical Na’vi River. You’ll also be able to purchase international-inspired cuisine from Satu’li Canteen and merchandise from Windtraders. This world beyond belief awaits you.
Passholders can pre-register by making an online reservation for one in-park preview time slot. Event capacity is limited. Please note the number of reservations for this event is limited and subject to availability. There is no additional charge for this in-park preview with valid theme park admission.
Please note: as this is an early exploration, access to specific activations and some areas of the Valley of Mo’ara within Pandora – The World of Avatar may be limited during your visit.
- All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for a time slot to preview Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Guests may only register for one (1) time slot over the course of the preview period.
- If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event’s theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
- Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for this experience, by May 12, 2017.
- All Guests must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member in order to enter Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Pandora – The World of Avatar on the date of your preview.
- Availability is subject to change without notice.
- Event is subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather.
- Guests must meet appropriate boarding and height requirements for the attractions.
- Capacity is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to limited capacity, modifications to existing reservations will not be available.
- Limit one reservation per Passholder. Reservations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
If you are a current Walt Disney World Passholder you may register from this link.
Thanks for taking screen shots. I was so frantic when I was making my reservation that I forgot to, lol. It’s nice to be able to look back (without the timer ticking) and read all the fine print again.
Hes still 2
2 year Olds don’t require any tickets or ap
Any chance they will open up more dates for this?
Doubtful. Media previews begin the next day.
Thank you so much for posting this! I didn’t receive email notification from DVC & WDW/APH until hours later.
Glad to help
I was able to get our reservation for May 16th. Just wondering now if we will have to take turns or if they will let our son in even though he doesn’t have an annual pass? He’s just now 3 and didn’t need one when we purchased annual passes for our daughter and us last July.
As it states on the page, all persons must have ap and must be pre-registered. You’ll need to talk to Disney about 3 year old
Question: my aunt has a current AP. I currently have a 6-day park hopper pass. I plan on upgrading to an AP once I get to WDW on May 21st. Will she still be able to register/take me as her guest since I will be an AP holder then but am not currently at time of registration?
Have you participated in media days before, Kenny? We have a RoL dining package for the 23rd. I’m wondering if I shouldn’t count on that coming to fruition.
Media previews are after beginning May 24th. I don’t do media events. Don’t want my opinion to be purchased.
Will the media preview day have any effect on crowds? I don’t see why it would but figured I’d ask anyway. It’s listed as a quieter day on your crowd calendar and we will be there that day ( obviously for non avatar attractions)..
24th will be very light, but Pandora will be closed
Thanks for the heads up, Kenny!! I was able to register my granddaughter and me for May 19. Woo Hoo! The spots may have all been gone by the time I ever receive my Annual Passholder email notice! I decided to pick the later time, 6-8 pm, so that perhaps we can see some of the special lighting in Pandora. Can’t wait!
Yay!! Thank you! :)
This will be a great Mother’s Day activity with the family! :)
Kenny, you are the greatest! All signed up for May 13, thanks to you. Who knows when we will get the official AP email…probably after many slots are booked. Thanks, Kenny!
Glad you got in.
Will you be abloe to take pictures and videos?
It doesn’t mention any restrictions, but I’m sure they don’t want you taking video of Flight of Passage movie
I’m excited for those of you who get to attend this! It’s great to see this perk being offered to Annual Passholders!
Should be fun since they have the dining and merch open too.