All Disney Cruise Line sailings through February 28, 2021 are now canceled. Previously, Disney had announced that all sailings through January 31, 2021 would be canceled.
Disney Cruise Line has presented the following official statement:
Our team at Disney Cruise Line remains focused on the health and well-being of our Guests and team members. We are continuing to carefully review the guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are working toward resuming operations.
As we continue to refine our protocols for our eventual return to service, we have decided to cancel all departures through February 28, 2021. Sailings are cancelled onboard the Disney Magic through February 25; the Disney Wonder and Disney Dream through February 26; and the Disney Fantasy through February 27.
Guests booked on affected sailings who have paid their reservation in full will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing or a full refund. Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far. Affected Guests and travel agents will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.
Guests who’ve booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly with any questions. Those who’ve booked directly with Disney Cruise Line and have questions after receiving their email should call (866) 325-6685 or (407) 566-7797.
Disney Cruise Line Book with Confidence Promise:
Enjoy peace of mind when booking your Disney cruise with these temporary modifications that let you adjust your sail date or receive a full refund should the need arise.
- Final Payment: For sailings through June 2021, you are able to make your final payment until up to 60 days prior to sailing.
- Cancellation Fee Schedule: For sailings through June 2021, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed.
- Cruise Date Flexibility: For any sailings booked by December 31, 2020 scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2021, you can change your sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
- Flexible Refund Policy: Within 14 days of the sailing, booked Guests with COVID-19-related health concerns (symptoms or exposure) can receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees or apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date.
- For sailings through June 2021, final payment is temporarily extended until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories.
Cancellation Fee Schedule
- For sailings through June 2021, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed from beginning as early as 119 days prior to sailing to beginning 59 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in non-Suite and non-Concierge categories. For Guests booked in Suite and Concierge categories, cancellation fees in excess of the deposit amount will temporarily begin at 59 days prior to sailing.
- Reservations for Inside, Outside and Verandah Categories with Restrictions remain nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- Guests who have booked before December 31, 2020 can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to May 31, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Flexible Refund Policy
- Within 14 days prior to embarkation, Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios may change their sail date, under the following terms:
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move the sail date to a future sailing that commences prior to May 31, 2022.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this policy.
- Qualifying scenarios include Guests who:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater
- Have had known exposure to a person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Guests who do not wish to select a new sail date will be provided a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees in their original form of payment.
- Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios on the day of embarkation will not be able to sail and will receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees.