Your binge watching sessions just became a whole lot more fun! Read on for more details.
Disney+ has been around for nearly an entire year now and what would we do without it?
Disney+ has brought so much to us in the last few months.
From our favorite Disney classic films to all new original series and introducing brand new characters to us, Disney+ has come to our rescue during these trying times.
One of the best things about Disney+ is that there is always something new to watch every month.
I (Maggie), for one cannot wait for season 2 of The Mandalorian!
Earlier this week, viewers may have noticed a new feature added to Disney+. GroupWatch was added, which allows you to watch all of your favorites with friends and family!
With so many of us finding ourselves home a lot more lately, this is a great addition.
Up to seven people can watch together across various devices and share emojis with each other while watching. Fun, right?
“In this time when it’s hard to hang out with friends irrespective of what your age is, it’s a great way to connect and reconnect with friends and family,”Jerrell B. Jimerson, senior vice president of product management Disney Plus in an interview with CNET
How Does GroupWatch Work?
Using GroupWatch is easy just by following these simple steps:
- Open Disney Plus and click on the title you want to see.
- Click on the GroupWatch icon (little circle with the three people).
- You may invite up to six other people. A link will be sent via text, email or any other option on your device. There is one catch. They must have a subscription to Disney Plus.
- After everyone is added, hit Start Stream.
- When your stream begins, anyone can pause, fast forward or rewind. They can also tap on a choice of emojis during the show.
Happy streaming everyone! What is going to be the first show you will watch with this fun new feature?
Have you used the new GroupWatch feature in Disney+? Tell us about your experience in the comments below or on our Facebook page.