Busch Gardens is hosting its 6th annual Food & Wine Festival in Tampa Baby this spring! New food and concerts will be offered along with all our old favorites.
The Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival kicks off earlier than ever, starting February 29! It will feature dozens of all-new menu items, including delicious food, wine, craft brews, and specialty cocktails. A fantastic line-up of world-class musical acts will perform as well.
The 6th Annual Food & Wine Festival runs every weekend from February 29 to April 26 and is included with park admission.
Entertainment Line Up
A variety of musicians are scheduled to perform during the festival. By the looks of it, there will be something for everyone’s tastes!
- February 28: Pass Member Exclusive Preview with “Eaglemania: The World’s Greatest Eagles Tribute Band!” This exclusive event is available ONLY for Pass Members to preview the all-new menu of sips and samples at the 6th Annual Food & Wine Festival.
- Feb 29: Collective Soul
- March 1: The Commodores
- March 7: Chase Bryant & Danielle Bradbery
- March 8: Rachel Platten
- March 14: Ezra Ray Hart
- March 15: THREE DOG NIGHT
- March 21: LOCASH
- March 22: Fitz & The Tantrums
- March 28: Home Free
- March 29: Taking Back Sunday
- April 4: Third Eye Blind
- April 5: KC & The Sunshine Band
- April 11: 38 Special
- April 12: Micah Tyler & Austin French
- April 18: Lee Brice
- April 19: Clint Black
- April 25: El Gran Combo
- April 26: Toad the Wet Sprocket & The Verve Pipe
Fans can book the ultimate festival experience with one of two exclusive VIP packages available for each act, including reserved concert seating and a 5-item Food & Wine Festival Sampler Lanyard.
Also, NEW for 2020, upgrade to the ultimate concert-goer experience with Unlimited Food & Wine Festival VIP Seating which includes VIP seating for EVERY concert during the 2020 Festival!
Busch Gardens’ new award-winning Executive Chef, Ernie Reyes brings a fresh approach to this popular event.
With 25 NEW food items in addition to fan-favorite dishes and over 80 wines, beers, and cocktails to choose from, there is no shortage of quality food at the Food & Wine Festival. Check out some of the new items:
- The ALL-NEW Chef’s Corner cabin: featuring three signature dishes carefully crafted by the park’s head chefs – arroz con pollo, pork belly taco with kimchi slaw, and pork tenderloin with champagne watercress sauce.
- NEW Iconic Coaster Cocktails: including Iron Gwazi Gimlet, Falcon’s Fury Lemon Drop, and Tigris Tea
- NEW Pick-A-Barrel tasting: create your own flight of liquors and wines from around the world
The entire menu for the festival can be viewed HERE.
Food & Wine Sampler Lanyard
A Food & Wine Festival Sampler Lanyard is available to purchase, allowing you to savor and save on everything the event has to offer!
Guests can purchase a 5, 8, or 12-item sampler lanyard to use at each festival cabin to explore sample-sized dishes and drink offerings with ease, starting at just $32.
Pass Members can purchase an exclusive 15-item sampler for the same price as a 12-item sampler and SAVE 20%!
New Roller Coasters at Bush Gardens Tampa Bay
Two new coasters will be debuting at the park this spring! Thrill seekers can take on Iron Gwazi, North America’s TALLEST hybrid coaster and the FASTEST and STEEPEST hybrid coaster in the world.
At Adventure Island this season, guests can spin and splash on Solar Vortex, America’s FIRST DUAL TAILSPIN waterslide.
Take some time to play while you enjoy the Food & Wine Festival! This sounds like a great event! More details about what all is offered can be found HERE.
Have you ever attended Busch Garden’s Food & Wine Festival? Will you be going this year? Let us know on facebook!