I feel like I write about Blizzard Beach closing as much as I do about Hollywood Studios changing its operating hours! Cooler forecasted weather has caused Blizzard Beach to close for a few more dates.
Due to the chilly weather the Orlando area is experiencing, Blizzard Beach is not open for guests this weekend.
While 65 degrees sounds amazing right now for those of us not in Orlando, that’s actually pretty chilly for swimming at a water park. As a result, it’s an obvious choice for there to not be any water park options available.
That’s exactly what has been happening over the last several days at Blizzard Beach. Opening from its refurbishment last week, it was only open a few short days since opening.
You can head over to Kenny’s free crowd calendar for February to check for any closings.
I am still over dreaming of hot weather. The kind of hot weather that makes you want to skip the theme parks and spend all day and night at the water parks!
Disney recently announced the return of H2O Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon!
Here is what you will find at the H2O Glow Nights party:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- The Wharf—an adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverage for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
- Low wait times for all attractions
More details for this fun glow-in-the-dark party, including dates and pricing, can be found HERE.
Did you have plans to enjoy Blizzard Beach this coming weekend? What are your plans now? Let us know on the facebook page.