No one wants to spend their Disney vacation waiting in line. Mobile ordering saves time waiting in line, and I’ve got step-by-step instructions on how to use this great service!
Mobile ordering service, available through the My Disney Experience app, allows guests to order ahead of time from various locations and pick up food and beverages at their convenience. Skip the line and be sure to use mobile ordering on your next Disney vacation!
Guests can select items to order by clicking the plus at the bottom of the My Disney Experience app home screen and choosing “Order Food.”
From there, select the restaurant and choose items to order. Menu items can even be customized to fit your exact needs!
Once you’ve reviewed your order, you can pay using a credit card, debit card, or the Disney dining plan. Currently, Disney gift cards cannot be used as a payment method for online ordering.
When you arrive at the restaurant, select the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button and the kitchen will start to prepare your selections!
Mobile Ordering is currently available at the following locations:
- Aloha Isle
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- The Lunching Pad
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Electric Umbrella (closing winter 2019-2020)
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Fairfax Fare
- Milk Stand
- Ronto Roasters
- Rosie’s All American Cafe
- Woody’s Lunch Box
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
- D-Luxe Burger
- The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- Captain Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- Riverside
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter
- Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Have you utilized the mobile ordering option to save time in the parks? What are your experiences with the service?