One way to secure a great spot for viewing the Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After Firework Spectacular is to reserve a place at the Happily Ever After Dessert Party. When you do, you’ll get some great new dessert options.
You can choose from two special viewing areas: Tomorrowland Terrace, with reserved seating, and Plaza Garden Viewing, a great way to see the castle projections.
If you set a reservation at either location, you will have access to all 10 of these desserts:
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake inspired by Ursula with purple buttercream and chocolate crispy pearls.
- Pineapple Delight is a Dole Whip-inspired treat, light and fresh with whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear.
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – dark chocolate, of course, are back.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart salutes Frontierland with a reimagined s’more: a graham cracker tart with chocolate custard topped with marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar.
- Macarons, a sweet nod to Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland in flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
- The bold Cheesecake Brownie Bite is in honor of the heroes in “Happily Ever After,” with a brownie topped with chocolate chip cheesecake and whipped cream. Add a drizzle of chocolate and more chocolate chips. This one is a repeat and guest favorite.
- Strawberry Tart inspiration comes from Main Street, U.S.A., an all-American dessert with a vanilla tart shell filled with lemon curd and raspberry sauce. Add a little strawberry mousse, strawberry crisp pearls and a little whipped cream with a fresh berry.
- The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake is the signature dessert – red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing.
- Perfect for Instagramming with a “Happily Ever After” chocolate garnish.
- Chocolate Almond Cake features raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top.
- And Mickey is the muse for the Oreo Mickey Treat, whipped Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears and sprinkled with chocolate pearls on top of an Oreo.
To make a reservation for the Happily Ever After Dessert Party, call 407-WDW-DINE. There are different costs for each viewing area, and both include tax but not gratuity.
For a better view of the castle projections, the Plaza Garden Viewing cost is $59 or $35 ages 3 to 9. If your prefer reserved seating, Tomorrowland Terrace reservations cost $79 or $47 ages 3 to 9.
What dessert do you want to try most?