|Disney World Ticket Options|
|Magic Your Way Tickets||No Expiration||Florida Residents||Annual Passes|
|Disney Quest||Water Parks||Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party||Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party|
DisneyQuest is a 5 story “indoor interactive theme park” located in Downtown Disney. Guests enter the first-floor lobby and are transported via elevator to the third floor atrium at the start of their visit.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold: Man a pirate ship and destroy other ships, sea monsters, and fortresses to collect gold. One player captains the ship by steering and controlling the throttle, while up to four gunners control the cannons to destroy other ships.
- Virtual Jungle Cruise: Paddle an inflatable raft as you make your way down a prehistoric river, avoiding dinosaurs and occasionally getting sprayed with water.
- CyberSpace Mountain: Guests design a roller coaster on a design kiosk, then sit in a pitch-and-roll simulator and ride it. Guests may also ride pre-built coasters.
- Aladdin’s Magic Carpet Ride: Players wear an head-mounted display as they ride a magic carpet through Agrabah, collecting gems to find The Genie, who has been hidden away in the Cave of Wonders.
- Animation Academy: Regular sessions throughout the day teach how to draw characters, with lightpens on computer screens. Guests can purchase a printout afterward.
- Sid’s Create-a-Toy: A program featuring the evil Sid character from Toy Story that allows one to custom design a toy out of parts of other toys, and then buy it later.
- Living Easels: An interactive touch screen program where guests can place various images onto several selectable backgrounds. A full-color printout of a guest’s design may be purchased.
- Radio Disney Song Maker: Where you can create your own song, and then buy it later.
- Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam: Players become a pinball in a gigantic projected pinball game; by rocking their “duck” back and forth, up to twelve players at a time control their corresponding pinball on the screen, attempting to collect the most points.
- Buzz Lightyear’s AstroBlaster: Players board bumper cars and attempt to navigate over foam balls (“asteroids”) on the floor. By doing so, the asteroids will be sucked up into the cabin where players can then load them into a cannon and shoot at the other cars. If hit in the correct spot, one’s car may spin around uncontrollably for ten seconds. Usually there are two players to a car; however, it is possible for one person to pilot and shoot at the same time.
- Ride the Comix 4: Players wear an head-mounted display to “enter the comic book world.” Players battle with super villains by using a laser sword. Up to six players can be on a team at a time. As of early 2011, Ride the Comix 4 has been “overtaken by villains” and is in service only on days where the building is near capacity. However, guests can still play Ride the Comix on the 5th floor directly above.
- Ride the Comix 5: Players wear an head-mounted display to “enter the comic book world.” Players battle with super villains by using a laser sword. Up to six players can be on a team at a time. (This attraction is identical on both the 4th and 5th floor)
- Invasion! An ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter: Four players ride inside a rescue vehicle to save astronauts: one player drives, the other three shoot enemy aliens. Based on the former Magic Kingdom attraction, ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter.
|DisneyQuest¨ Single Day Tickets|
|These prices do NOT include tax|
|DisneyQuest ® Ticket (Ages 10 and Over)||$37.00|
|DisneyQuest ® Ticket (Ages 3-9)||$31.00|