Ornaments make a wonderful souvenir anytime you visit Disney theme parks. Check out where to find them on your next trip.
Ornaments as Souvenirs
Ornaments can be used to trim the tree, decorate place settings, add a bit of holiday spirit to a centerpiece and can even be given as a gift for those special people in our life. However, also I (Susan) think they are also a fantastic souvenir year-round.
Did you know certain Disney locations personalize ornaments? See how cast members bring guests the holidays year-round HERE. At Walt Disney World Resort, Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe and Disney’s Days of Christmas offer several different options to make your ornament truly one-of-a-kind!
At Disneyland Resort, personalization can be found at Plaza Point. Add your family name, special celebration, the year, or maybe even a memory from your trip.
Walt Disney World Resort
Looking for a unique ornament at Walt Disney World to remember your trip throughout the year? Look no further than these locations.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas can be found at Disney Springs and offers guests a large variety of ornaments to choose from, as well as many other holiday décor items.
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe, located at Magic Kingdom Park, celebrates the joyous season year-round as well. Shop from a variety of ornaments, stockings, and collectibles. The options are as endless as Santa’s list!
- World of Disney at Disney Springs is also a great place to find a Disney-themed ornament, as well as many other souvenirs that you might be compelled to take home and wrap up to give yourself next holiday season!
In addition, ornaments can be found in most theme park merchandise locations, including the Emporium at Magic Kingdom. Don’t forget to check out the shops in your Disney Resorts Collection hotel. Bayview Gifts at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
In EPCOT, visit the World Showcase pavilions to find unique country-themed ornaments. Be sure to check out the traditional pickle ornament in Germany.
- Plaza Point is located on Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland park and allows guests the opportunity to purchase holiday ornaments and other items all year round.
- Julius Katz & Sons is another great place to find ornaments with a slightly different variety. Located in Disney California Adventure park, this location is known to even offer Pixar-themed ornaments.
- Emporium (Disneyland park), World of Disney and Disney Home (both located in Downtown Disney District) offer a variety of ornaments in Disneyland.
Also be sure to check out the gift shops on your favorite Disney Cruise Line ship for more Disney ornaments to brighten your holiday season. Or, if you forgot to pick up a magical souvenir when visiting, check out shopDisney.com.
Do you love collecting Disney ornaments throughout the year, or do you prefer to wait until the holidays? What is your favorite Disney shop to buy holiday ornaments? Please let us know in the comments below and on Facebook.