Deluxe resort Extended Evening Hours have been released through mid May. Check them out here!
Extended Evening Hours
Guests staying at Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels can enjoy these extended hours. Staying in a deluxe resort is worth it just for this amazing benefit. See how Monica did almost every ride in Magic Kingdom using this benefit.
Extended Evening Hours are a great way to experience the parks with less crowds. I (Heather) can’t wait for my next trip where my family and I will get to enjoy this AMAZING perk!
Resorts that participate in this perk are:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’ Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas: Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas: Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disneys’ BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Swan and Dolphin
- Shades of Green
Which Parks for Extended Evening Hours
Magic Kingdom and EPCOT have been the ONLY parks for the Extended Evening Hours for Deluxe Resorts. However, for one day in April Deluxe Resort guests can enjoy Hollywood Studios.
For April and May dates of Extended Evening Hours read HERE.
More Dates Released
Two more dates have been added to the calendar! Deluxe Resort Guests can enjoy EPCOT on Monday, May 9th from 9PM – 11PM and Magic Kingdom on Wednesday, May 11th from 9PM – 11PM.
EPCOT Extending Evening Hours are Monday, May 9th from 9PM – 11PM and Magic Kingdom is Wednesday, May 11th from 9PM- 11PM.
I do wish they added in more dates for Hollywood Studios, especially with all the crowds we have been seeing. Fingers crossed that maybe it can still be added in the furture.
Will you be taking advantage of any of these Extended Evening Hours? Let us know on the Kenny the Pirate Facebook page. Don’t forget to join the KtP crew page, too!