EPCOT’s International Flower and Garden Festival is just around the corner. Are you ready to experience all of the beautiful topiaries and food this festival brings? We have a first look at the menu!
Flower and Garden Festival
EPCOT’s next Festival kicks off beginning March 2nd and runs through July 4th. You can read all about the new themed topiaries, outdoor kitchens, festivities, merchandise and food that will be coming with it right HERE. Don’t forget about the Garden Rocks series that will be taking place this year as well!
This is one of my (Maggie) favorite festivals at EPCOT. The topiaries and flowers are so bright and colorful. It really gets me in the mood for springtime after a long, gloomy winter.
You can also explore EPCOT with the Garden Graze, a fun food stroll highlighting five delicious sweet and savory offerings listed in the Festival Passport.
Complete the graze to receive a special treat!
Today, menu items for the Garden Graze have been revealed. Will you be participating in this fun activity? Let’s take a look at what dishes are included. After you’ve enjoyed 5 dishes—and received the 5 corresponding stamps—bring your Festival Passport to the Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen to claim your prize.
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – located at Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta – located at EPCOT Sunshine Griddle
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce – located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut – located at La Isla Fresca
All of those sound pretty amazing to me. Sometimes the passports offer food that I am not too fond of, but this time I think I will be trying to do this! I am looking forward to trying those potato pancakes and grilled street corn.
Are you excited about EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival? When are you visiting this year? Will you be trying any items above? Tell us about it in the comments below or on our Facebook page.