After Dark Sweethearts Nite is starting soon. Check out the full line up of characters you will be able to meet.
After Dark Events
2022 is bringing back many Disney experiences. Among those are the ever popular After Dark Events.
There is something truly magical about the Disney Parks when the sun sets. Now Guests visiting Disneyland can enjoy a variety of special ticketed events that will occur after the Parks have officially closed for the evening.
Sweethearts’ Nite will be hosted at Disneyland park. Available dates include February 1st, 3rd, 8th, 10th and 14th in 2022. KtP will be attending on the 10th.
Although the event is an after hours experience, guests can enter the park as early as 5:00 PM. The evening will include:
- A special themed fireworks show
- Projection effects on Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street, U.S.A.
- A jazz ensemble aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat, plus other live entertainment, including a Royal Ball and a dance party with a DJ
- A chance to spot the most darling Disney couples, and take selfies with your favorites
- Fun photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films
- Lovely décor, along with food and beverage offerings around the park
The Characters will include some of Disney’s most beloved couples. While the character encounters are still distanced, you can certainly enjoy some character magic. This is especially true since it is unusual to get to meet them as couples!
The lovely couples are now listed in the Disneyland App on the Map view. The encounters include:
Belle and Beast, Stitch and Angel, Bernard and Bianca, Mickey Mouse and Friends, Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps, Tiana and Prince Naveen, Snow White and Prince Charming, Kida and Milo, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, and Aurora and Prince Phillip!
Wow, I would love to see some of these rare characters like Kida and Milo and Bernard and Bianca. If you are lucky enough to have tickets, this should make for one memorable event!
Are you headed to an After Dark Event? What characters would you love to see? Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Page.