Disney is offering free dining to guests whose travel plans have been canceled due to the closure of the parks. Full details are outlined below.
While we don’t know when Disney World and Disneyland will reopen, Disney is trying to make things a little easier for guests whose travel plans have been affected.
Eligible guests can take advantage of a package deal that includes Disney resort accommodations, park admission, and the Disney dining plan. It’s only valid for guests who booked to stay between March 16 and May 31 (even if the park opens before May 31).
The offer is valid for most nights June 1 through September 30. You must book by May 31.
If you canceled before March 1, you are not eligible for this offer.
Important Details about this Offer:
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservation required.
- Length of stay is 2 nights -14 nights
- Ticket requirements: 2-day minimum; all ticket types included (i.e., Base, Park Hopper, Water Park & Sports, Park Hopper Plus
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations
- This offer is subject to availability. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket.
Call Disney reservations to check availability for this offer.
Previous Free Dining Promotion
Disney released a free dining promotion in early January.
This special offer was available through January 16, 2020 for arrivals most nights June 27 and 28, July 5 through 7, and August 29 through September 8, 2020.
Was your trip canceled due to COVID-19? Are you planning to rebook with this special offer? Share your thoughts with us on facebook.