Each year the California Grill high atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort offers a special, high-end New Year’s Eve experience. This year they are promising a meet and greet with “Baby New Year?”
New Year’s Eve at California Grill
Disney – Welcome the arrival of 2017 with a delicious feast as you thrill to a spectacular view of fireworks!
Beginning at 7:30 PM on December 31, 2016, bid a fond farewell to a year well lived during an elegant gala at California Grill—complete with dine-around-style food stations set up throughout the restaurant, a complimentary Call Brand Bar and wine poured by the glass up until the clock strikes midnight.
Plus, in addition to the food and refreshment, prepare yourself for entertainment as only Disney can provide! Have your camera ready for Character appearances by a host of Disney favorites—Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Baby New Year—before fireworks explode high above Magic Kingdom park, welcoming 2017 in spectacular style.
Pricing and Reservation Details
New Year’s Eve at California Grill is available for $650 per Guest (tax and gratuity not included). For reservations, book online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
Guests under 18 year of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- There is only one seating for this event, taking place at 7:30 PM.
- A dinner jacket is required for men (tie optional), while a dress or pants ensemble is required for women.
- All entertainment—including Characters—is subject to change without notice.
- This event must be paid in advance.
- Cancellations must be made at least a day in advance to avoid forfeiting the full charged amount.
Images are copyright Disney