Yesterday on Disney’s website something called Disney Early Morning Magic began popping up under the dining tab. I received a lot of questions about what it is. Here’s the details:
Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland
Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Walt Disney World mornings more magical than ever with a first-access experience in the park!
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!Never miss a beat – just enter your email address below and you'll get an email every time I publish a new post! You can also adjust the settings for a daily overview.
Rising with the sun on select mornings, Disney Early Morning Magic gives you the chance to be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of Fantasyland attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight.
Plus, in addition to the early-morning fun, you can get your fill of a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
- Chilled juices, coffee and teas
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
- Vegetable frittata
- Smoked bacon
- Pork and turkey sausages
- Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
- Mickey Waffles
Available with the purchase of a separate ticket, Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on select dates beginning at 7:45 AM. However, admission is limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!
Purchase Tickets Online or Buy Phone
Don’t miss this all-new special event at Magic Kingdom park. Purchase your tickets today! Admission to Disney Early Morning Magic is available $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included).
Know Before You Go
Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM. Ticketed Guests will receive an event sticker for identification.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- Breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus from 8:30 AM until 10:00 AM
- At 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with standard theme park admission tickets and exclusive attraction access will end.
- Please note that standard theme park admission tickets are required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
- The number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
How does it work?
- You’ll pass through security check point.
- You’ll touch your admission ticket or MagicBand with valid park admission (required) at the Mickey touch points.
- You’ll be given a special sticker to wear that gives you the ride privilege. Guests with early park breakfast will not be given the stickers.
- You’ll proceed to Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan and / or Winnie the Pooh as often as you like.
- Regular park guests enter at 9am.
Essentially, you’ll be given a special sticker to wear, admitted to the park 1 hour and 15 minutes early and given free reign of 3 attractions and provided a breakfast buffet. From what I gather, no dining plans are accepted.
Dates are not yet provided!
It will not replace Extra Magic Hour for onsite guests and will be available for all guests to purchase. If you do this, use the hour for rides and get your breakfast around 9:30am.
Advance payment is required.
You can now book!