This touring plan is designed to help you meet all the Princesses in EPCOT in one day with as little backtracking and waiting as possible. In order to use this plan, be sure that you’re at the rope near the International Gateway before 11:00 am.
EPCOT Princess Touring Plan
- Be at the International Gateway rope just before the bridge to France before 11:00am. The rope drops at 11:00am and Belle should be waiting on you. Her meet is located on your left near the water.
- Make your way from France back to the United Kingdom. Alice and Mary Poppins each meet along the main path between the Tea Shoppe and the Yorkshire County Fish Shop next to the small garden. Look for the sign.
|Mary Poppins||United Kingdom|
- Make your way back across the bridge to France. Aurora will be located in the Gazebo on the far right after you cross the bridge.
- Continue counter-clockwise around the World Showcase only a short distance to Morocco. Aladdin and Jasmine meet on the left next to the water. Look for the sign.
|Aladdin & Jasmine||Morrocco|
- If you desire, you may continue onward to Germany. I designed this plan to allow you time to enjoy the World Showcase at your pleasure before moving on to see Snow White. Arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the meet of your choice. Snow White is located on the right just past the Germany pavillion in an alcove with a wishing well.
- Mulan will have two remaining meets. You may choose the one you desire, but arrive at least 10 minutes prior to her next meet time for the shortest wait. Mulan will be located just beside the Temple of Heaven under the awning. If you’re looking at the building it is to the left of the main entrance.