Take a campy cruise through the different waterways of the world in only 10 minutes. Your river guide, swimming trainer and dance instructor will expertly guide you natives, wild animals and you will observe the only back-side of water! Watch out the the hippos when they are wiggling their ears and blowing bubbles.
Ride in the first hour of park operation, after dark or use Fastpass+
8 to 10 Minutes
May transfer from Wheelchair or remain in Wheelchair. ECV not allowed.
Enter through a special entrance. You may have to wait a short time for the specially designed boat to arrive, if you wish to remain in your wheelchair. A Cast Member will issue you a return tim based on the attraction’s current wait. The wheelchair accessible boat provides a ramp with a lift.
Slow moving boat ride
Bench seats. Each boat holds about 30 guests. There is no restraint.
Weight and Size Issues:
Small children who are unable to ride or frightened to ride may enjoy the The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bears or Pirates of the Caribbean or character meets
Extra Magic Hours:
- Water for the Jungle Cruise comes from a canal behind the Magic Kingdom that empties out near Cinderella Castle. The water is dyed green to hide the track work and control systems but the dye is natural and biodegradable.
- Jungle Cruise boats follow a track and are powered by compressed natural gas.
- A radio broadcast can be heard in the queue area that sets the stage for guests. Listen carefully for the numerous jokes and a reference to “Mickey Mouse” during the song “You’re the Top.”
- Walt had so much success with his True-Life Adventure films, he wanted to use real animals in the Jungle Cruise attraction.
- The original boats had pristine paint jobs, but this was later thought to be unrealistic for a true jungle environment.