Disney’s most recent announcement will make it even harder to plan and prioritize your MNSSHP touring plans. Take a look here to see why.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Last year was the first time since Disney Parks closed in 2020 that the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party returned. This party boasts parades, stage shows, special fireworks, character meets, trick-or-treating, and SO much more. Boo to You! parade is my (Susan) absolute favorite!
As a part of this limited-capacity event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party attendees will encounter event-exclusive entertainment, notorious Disney villains, frightfully delicious menu items and more!
Take a look HERE at everything you need to know about the 2023 MNSSHP’s including dates and prices.
Managing Your Party Time
Just take a look at all of the spooky fun to be hard and you’ll quickly realize it’s impossible to get everything done in one party:
- The Headless Horseman will ride his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A. as a prelude to “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
- What’s Halloween without candy? During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, guests can go trick-or-treating at locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park.
- Join the Sanderson Sisters during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate “Hocus Pocus” Party Potion.
- Celebrate the season alongside favorite Disney characters as they take over the park for their favorite party of the year.
- Overlays themed for the occasion will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
- Discover sweet and savory menu items inspired by fall flavors and the Halloween season.
I highly recommend taking time to see at least one of the Boo To You parades. Then, prioritize characters and attractions, especially those with overlays. In my experience, I’ve found character lines much longer than attractions. Be sure to subscribe to Character Locator to see details on the party and MNSSHP touring plans.
You’ll need to prioritize events, characters, and attractions because it’s impossible to do it all at one party.
Last November for the Post Race Party, Disney made the decision for Guardians of the Galaxy to have a traditional queue during the event. While this made people very happy, at times the line was extremely long.
Now, Disney is trying something different for this year’s MNSSHP. TRON will continue having a virtual queue for the parties. Details haven’t yet been announced about when to sign up for a boarding group. Since boarding groups are randomly assigned, this will make it more difficult to stick to a preplanned touring plan.
During the MNSSHP’s, TRON will continue utilizing a virtual queue.
What do you think of this decision? Will you try for a virtual queue at a MNSSHP? Please let us know in the comments and share this post with a friend.