The holidays are upon us! See right here what exclusive entertainment will be offered during the day at Magic Kingdom.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Get ready for a magical holiday gathering with your loved ones––and some familiar Disney Characters.
When Mickey celebrates the season, Magic Kingdom park lights up with excitement for Guests of all ages. Joyful music fills the air. Disney Characters don their most festive attire and enchanting entertainment lies around almost every turn!
Here is just some of what you can accomplish during this special ticketed event:
- Delight in the amazingly festive Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show!
- Gather to watch Disney Characters give a yuletide nod to the season during Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
- Get the perfect picture with Disney pals dressed in their Christmas best!
- Make your night extra sweet when you explore the park searching for cookies and cocoa.
- Take in the elaborate decorations that bring the spirit of the season to life!
Coming during the day at Magic Kingdom
Typically, the party offerings are exclusive. However, the last event of the year is December 22, 2022, so what will Magic Kingdom visitors get to experience the week of Christmas and New Year?
We already shared that Enchantment will be replaced with Minnie’s Wonderful Christmas Fireworks show from December 23 through December 29 with the New Years Eve fireworks taking place on December 30 and 31.
Totally Tomorrowland Christmas, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, and Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration will be performed during regular park hours during this time frame as well. This is pretty standard year after year, but it is still nice Disney offers party-exclusive offerings during regular hours.
This year those offerings will take place during the day from December 23 through December 31. The parade will be performed at 12:00 and 3:00 pm each day.
Are you visiting Disney World during this time? Will you check out any of these daytime offerings? Let us know in the comments below and on Facebook.