We’re not sure if we have ever had a friend like the Disney Genie or not, but ready or not here he comes. Find out what will be included in the price of the added expense of the Disney Genie+ planning tool.
The Disney Genie+ is a paid feature that allows Guests to choose a next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance.
This sounds a lot like the FastPass system that we used to enjoy for FREE. Disney Genie+ will cost $15 per person per day at Disney World and $20 per person per day at Disneyland.
Check out when Disney Genie will launch at Walt Disney World HERE.
Lightning Lane Attractions
There are a few restrictions with Genie+. The first is that not all attractions are available for the Lightening Lane selections. These include more popular attractions in each Park. We will talk more about these attractions in just a moment.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Splash Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission Space: Green and Orange
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along
- Disney Jr. Dance Party
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours
- Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Celebration of the Festival of the Lion King
- Feather Friends in Flight!
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Na’vi River Journey
- The Animation Experience
Even with the purchase of Genie+, there will still be ride restrictions in place. Be sure to check these out HERE.
Disney Genie+ will cost $15 per person per day at Disney World and $20 per person per day at Disneyland.
Individual Lightning Lane
As you may have noticed each Park’s most popular attractions are not listed. These are included in a separate priced tier for Individual Lightning Lane Selections. Think of it as a la carte attraction purchases.
Be sure to check out which attractions these include and what prices will be placed on each attraction HERE.
What do you think of the Genie+? Will you be using it on your next Disney trip? Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Page.