Just last week, Disney announced The Disney Family Singalong would be coming to ABC “for a night of magic and music” this Thursday, April 16th from 8-9 p.m. EDT, (ABC.com). Read on to see additional performers and guests who are scheduled to make appearances.
The one-hour special event will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest and will feature celebrities and their families taking on their favorite Disney hits from their homes!
Today, ABC revealed additional stars expected to perform, and just wait until you see the star-studded list! The show will kick off with a vocal warm-up by Kristen Chenoweth and a special introduction by Elle Fanning.
Guests Scheduled to Appear
- Ariana Grande
- Demi Lovato
- Alan Menken
- Josh Groban
- Darren Criss
- Tori Kelly
- Marcus Scribner
You will be excited to see that ABC also announced the singalong event will have performances of
- “We’re All in This Together” with Kenny Ortega and his friends from “High School Musical”
- “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series”
- “Zombies” and beyond”
These performances include some of your favorite stars from the movies and series, like Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Olivia Rodrigo, and Joshua Bassett.
“I wanted to find something I can do to participate and it was so great to be given the call and invited by ABC to join, Ortega told Deadline. “It gave me a purpose to get up every morning. I feel really good that we have an opportunity to do something like this – it’s good medicine.”
The evening event will also feature James Monroe Iglehart and the Broadway Company of Disney’s ALADDIN, who will perform “Friend Like Me.”
Performances expected are the following and it’s quite a lineup:
- “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” – Demi Lovato and Michael Buble
- “A Spoonful of Sugar” – Little Big Town
- “Be Our Guest” – Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” – Christina Aguilera
- “Colors of the Wind” – Tori Kelly
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” – Thomas Rhett
- “Gaston” – Josh Gad, Luke Evans, and Alan Menken
- “How Far I’ll Go” – Auli’i Cravalho
- “I Won’t Say I’m In Love” – Ariana Grande
- “I Wan’na Be Like You” – Darren Criss
- “I’ll Make A Man Out Of You” – Donny Osmond
- “It’s a Small World” – John Stamos
- “Let It Go” – Amber Riley
- “The Bare Necessities” – Erin Andrews, Bobby Bones, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Marcus Scribner
- “Under The Sea” – Jordan Fisher
- “You’ve Got a Friend In Me” – Josh Groban
Throughout the evening, PSAs featuring talent from Walt Disney Television will air in order to raise awareness about Feeding America. Families and anyone who needs help due to COVID-19 can visit FeedingAmerica.org/FeedTheLove.
Will you be tuning in this Thursday to watch this event? I know I will be! I think it’s just the Disney magic we need.