Have you found yourself in Hollywood Studios and feel there are limited options for breakfast? A new option has just arrived!
Head on over to Batuu in Galaxy’s Edge and find some new tasty treats. The Milk Stand is now offering breakfast.
At the Milk Stand you can get your Green and Blue Milk, but now will have some breakfast options. You can also get these milks in a light up souvenir cup.
Breakfast offerings will include Green Milk Bread Pudding, Saka Farm Egg Bite, and Wamba Yogurt. The alcoholic versions of the Green and Blue Milk are also available on the breakfast menu.
Check out the full menu here:
- Saka Farm Egg Bite: Egg-White Bite with Spicy Tomato Sauce, Crubled Feta, and Garlic Bread Crumbs $6.99
- Green Milk Bread Pudding: Bread Pudding made with Green Milk $6.49
- Wamba Yogurt Cup: Plant-based Coconut Milk Yogurt and Green Milk topped with Seasonal Fruit $6.49
Non-Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
- Bubo Wamba Family Farms Light-Up Souvenir Sipper with choice of Blue Milk or Green Milk. (Limit one per guest per transaction.) $24.99
- Blue Milk: Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with alluring fruity characteristics $7.99
- Green Milk: Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with zippy citrus and tropical characteristics $7.99
Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
- Blue Milk Cooler: Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with alluring fruity characteristics featuring Bacardi Rum $14.00
- Green Milk Cooler: Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with zippy citrus and tropical characteristics featuring Corazon Blanco Tequila $14.00
This is a great option for guests visiting the parks. Dining plans will be accepted here. As many of you know, Hollywood Studios is busy in the morning with everyone trying to get their boarding passes.
Read here on how to get your boarding pass for the newest attraction Rise of the Resistance.
Will you be trying out the new breakfast options at the Milk Stand? What do you think of these options? Let us know on the Kenny the Pirate Facebook page.