Disney Villains After Hours returns to Magic Kingdom this week, and we’ve got a sneak peek of the event merchandise that will be available!
Our favorite villains will soon return to Magic Kingdom to show us all a wickedly good time! Disney Villains After Hours kicks off on Friday, February 7, and there is so much fun to be had at this exclusive event:
- “Villains Unite the Night” (Villainous stage show hosted by Hades and Meg from Hercules featuring appearances by all your beloved villains).
- Maleficent the Dragon “With her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin Maleficent the Dragon will be let loose at night–breathing fire as she creeps through the park.”
- Cinderella Castle will be the hub for a wicked dance party complete with a DJ spinning some bad beats that will have you Chillin’ Like a Villain!
- Villainous additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain!
- Exclusive party merchandise and wicked good treats and beverages inspired by your favorite villains available for purchase
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
- Free popcorn, select beverages, and ice cream novelties!
Here is what will be available to purchase at Disney Villains After Hours! As a reminder, you will not find these items outside the event!
Similar to last year, Hades takes center stage in the design of many of the items like the signature event pocket t-shirt. Joining Hades are other villains like Maleficent, Scar, Ursula, Evil Queen and Dr. Facilier adorning a new blue pocket t-shirt, a ladies tank, and a ladies long sleeve shirt.
You’ll be able to find event merchandise at Emporium, Star Traders and Fantasy Faire. For additional villains merchandise check out Fantasy Faire. You can also find specialty food and beverage offerings available for purchase across the park.
We’ve also got a Maleficent pin, Villains shirts, phone cases, and candle holders. You’ll have plenty to choose from to bring home!
And finally, how cool is the Oogie Boogie light-up tumbler?!
If you’re curious what a Disney Villains After Hours event is like, check out a review HERE.
Do you have tickets to attend Disney Villains After Hours this year? What merch will you be picking up? Let us know on the facebook page!