Spring into 2020 with an enchanting stay in the middle of the magic!
With this offer, Florida Residents can save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights January 1 through April 25, 2020.
Staying at a uniquely themed Disney Resort hotel will help you make the most of your vacation by giving you the change to enjoy convenient privileges like early access to FastPass+ planning, the Extra Magic Hour benefit and a variety of included transportation options.
Plus, when you take advantage of a Florida resident ticket offer, you’ll be able to soak up new and exciting experiences in the theme parks, ranging from the all-new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to annual family-friendly festivals at Epcot.
Book now through April 25, 2020.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. The discount you receive is based off your travel dates.
Disney’s All Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All Star Music Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid standard rooms, Disney’s Pop Century Resort can save up to 20%.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – suites will receive a discount of up to 25%.
Up to 25% off will be offered at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, and the Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
Guests staying at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside will receive a discount of up to 20% and guests staying at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter can get up to 15% off.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, and Disney’s Beach Club Resort have discounts of up to 30% depending on travel dates.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge only see a discount of up to 15%. I would much rather look at one of the other deluxe resorts for better savings.
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only – have a discount of up to 15%.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Jambo House and Kidani Village, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Resort & Spa, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, Boulder Ridge and Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Disney’s Beach Club Villas receive a discount of up to 30%.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
To see full details and check availability, you will need to log in on the Walt Disney World website.
Are you a Florida resident? Will you be using this discount for an upcoming trip? You can share with your fellow Florida residents using the facebook button below or invite them to join the KtP Crew facebook group.