Thousands of people would tell you this is the BEST Disney World app on the market and it’s only getting better! We’re excited to announce that characterlocator.com is available for subscription. You can preview the product before purchasing and see:
- Mobile Crowd Calendar with Park hours and weather that are updated as they change,
- FULL character schedules
- FULL show schedules
- Rides Information with wait times descriptions and videos
- Dining menus with prices for all four parks.
- Fully customizable touring plans
- Fun, mobile friendly trivia game
In addition users have access to information for
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party – includes characters, shows, available rides with waits, available dining and dates
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – includes characters, shows, available rides with waits, available dining and dates
- All Character meals
- A list of Rare characters that you might find in Walt Disney World
There’s NO application on the market that packs this much information into your mobile device. We’ve invested hundreds of hours into building this app and update it every Saturday night to make sure you have current, fresh information at your fingertips!
But Kenny, why isn’t it in the iTunes market? At this time, we do not have the equipment necessary to construct the interface needed to do this. It’s something that we hope to do in the future, but the app functions EXACTLY the same either way. Whenever the app goes to iTunes in the future, you’ll be able to use the same account to login and not have to pay an additional cost.
NOTE: This is a mobile, web based app. It is not a “download”
Here’s how you can create an APP ICON that will allow you to click directly from the home screen on your iPhone:
“While the page is open in the Safari browser, click the rectangle with the arrow to the left of the address bar and choose ‘Add page to home screen.”
You can subscribe to www.characterlocator.com using your Paypal account or any major credit card in a secure transaction. You can preview 5 items on each page without purchasing to see how great the app really is!