Hello Crew! I’ve got some great news for many of you. You’ve been hoping and dreaming of this day. Moana is coming to Mickey’s Halloween Party and there’s more good news too! Continue reading Moana is coming to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast
The Bon Voyage Adventurer’s Breakfast is the latest Walt Disney World Character Dining experience. It takes place at Trattoria al Forno along the Boardwalk area between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Here’s all the details you’ll need to know about Bon Voyage Adventurer’s Breakfast before deciding to add this meal to your plans. Continue reading Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno on Disney World Boardwalk
Update: Pooh characters remain in their place and Camp Minnie Mickey will stay at least until Fall 2013
Rumors have been that Winnie the Pooh an the Hundred Acre Wood characters will be removed from the Animal Kingodm. This move is to provide space for some of the characters from Camp Minnie Mickey while the new Bazaar area is being constructed.
- Marie will definitely move to Magic Kingom.
- Beast has been heavily rumored to be removed from Epcot but the date is unconfirmed (plausible)
- Stitch will need to move or be removed at some point to make room for construction to begin on the new Epcot Character Spot, which is right behind where these characters currently meet.
- Mrs. Incredible will be retired from the scheduled meet at Magic of Animation. Mr. Incredible will then meet only with Frozone.
- Winnie the Pooh will definitely leave the Magic of Animation in order for the area to be remodeled into Wreck-it Ralph’s new meet area. Rumors have it that Winnie and the gang might be leaving the park, but that is unconfirmed (but highly plausible). It is known that two character attendant positions will be cut from the next budget, so the assumption is that it is the Pooh characters that are being cut. Stitch would make good sense to me, because he is the least popular of all the hat characters.
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow will begin soft openings. Daisy, Minnie, Goofy and Donald will relocate to join the circus and take on all new costumes in this brand-new indoor character meet area.
- Marie the cat will relocate from France in Epcot to the Magic Kingdom flag pole. She will take Daisy’s vacant spot and meet next to Pluto.
- Prince Eric will be retired from the schedule and will no longer meet at the Adventueland Verandah. Ariel will continue to meet alone until she moves to her new Grotto and takes on fins again.
- Chip n Dale will move from Tomorrowland to Frontierland to fill Donald’s vacant spot.
- At this point it appears that Goofy’s spot at Pirates of the Caribbean may go unfilled.
Beast (Dinner only Be Our Guest) and Gaston (regular in park meets) will be added to New Fantasyland once the area opens to guests in November.
There could be additional changes coming to which I’m not privy
According to sources Prince Eric is set to be retired from regular meets after meeting guests (soon) on
Saturday, September 29. Ariel will meet guests alone at Adventureland Verandah beginning Sunday, September 30. She will move to her new Grotto meet area next to her new ride and return to fin form in mid to late October.
Prince Eric no longer offers meet and greets in Walt Disney World.